Quais serão suas responsabilidades?
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. Someone who enjoys working on meaningful projects and is energized by lifelong learning. Who values working with diverse teams in an inclusive and empathic way.
In our team, we believe people are the essential part of what we do; we believe they can change, and they will evolve. Our environment is safe to let people be themselves and find their strengths to contribute to the overall team and customers we attend.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development and technology, someone who wants to learn and stretch beyond self-limits every day, someone who is willing to work on challenging projects that changes our customer’s worlds.
- Design, development & delivery using agile software engineering and clean code.
- Efficient coding skills with strong focus on quality and completeness.
- Understand technical and functional requirements related to business needs.
- Have an innovative, inclusive, and empathic mindset.
- Work within a global team on international projects.
- Feel passion about cloud engineering and development
- Promotes collaboration with others and sharing your knowledge and ideas.
- Learn and work with pipeline and DevOps tools: Jenkins, Git, Azure and Static code checks.
- Learn and work on processes and tools for successful code delivery.
- Learn, improve and share knowledge about quality processes for the team.
- Be exposed to the latest technologies and work with world-class developers who will take your professional skills to the next level.
- Learn how continuous integration and DevOps works in a global development environment.
- Be part of a globally distributed group that has an enormous impact in the Enterprise Software industry on a global scale.
- Work in an environment that fosters feedback, autonomy and decentralized decision-making creating a culture of innovation, diversity and empathy.
O que é necessário para participar desse processo seletivo?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required;
- Professional experience in software development;
- Software development skills in any of the following technologies: Node or Java, package managers, REST APIs, Unit Tests, Databases, Basic understanding of Microservices, Cloud Concepts and SQL, SAP Hana;
- You own your code from ideation to development, and through QA and support;
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Teamwork, pro-activeness and focus on results;
- Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast;
- Experience with agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of one or more of these technologies/concepts is a plus: CI/CD, any frontend framework, Clean Code, Source Control (SCM, VCS) tools;
- Experience with software quality assurance and test methodologies is a plus;
- Experience with cloud native solutions is a plus.
Por que fazer parte do time DBC Company?
- We are the 4th best company to work for in Rio Grande do Sul and the 5th in the whole country, according to GPTW 2022;
- All our professional people who are allocated to clients and/or projects are accompanied by DBC Manager and also by Smartsourcing Leader;
- 98% of our operations works from home;
- DBC offers incentives to certifications and corporate university through full access to Linkedin Learning granted to 100% of the collaborating people.
O que é importante saber?
Our team promotes a safe environment for all professional people regardless of their ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, etc.