iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions. Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic E-mail Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team and be responsible for setting up marketing emails’ text, tone, format, and automation. You will report to the E-mail Marketing Manager and will be in charge of:
- Leading the implementation of effective e-mail campaigns and its automation; - Monitoring performances through analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Matomo, Heap); - Collaborating closely with the E-mail Marketing Manager and the rest of the Marketing Team; - Conducting A/B testing to optimize email campaigns’ performance.
- At least 2 years of experience in an e-mail marketing-focused role;
- Good knowledge of HTML;
- Knowledge of e-mail automation tools (i.e., Mailchimp, Mailup, ConvertKit);
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Copywriting skills and familiarity with a templating language (i.e., Liquid);
- Exceptional attention to detail with a strong focus on e-mail campaign performance metrics;
- Willingness to learn how to constantly test and improve e-mails through A/B tests;
- In-depth knowledge of in-app messaging tools (i.e., Appcues).
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world; COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.