We’re TradingView, the world’s number one platform for charting the financial markets. We’re backed by top American venture capital firms, with team members in 40+ countries around the world – speaking 20+ languages – and we’re growing in a big way.
Our open source charts and commercial libraries are used by tens of thousands of financial sites across the planet, including whales 🐋 like: CME, Refinitiv, Investopedia, Crunchbase, Binance, Bitcoin.com and many many others. We’re also one of the world’s biggest websites (#61 to be exact, according to Alexa Rankings), visited by 100s of millions of people every year. So if you’re interested in finance, chances are you’ll have already seen us around the place.
Our mission is to help millions of people succeed in life, whatever that means for them, by providing the highest quality information in the smartest way so they can make the best-informed decisions possible. To do this, we’re looking for individuals to join a team where product quality means everything, where you’ll be given the opportunity to develop your best work, and where the fruits of your labour will be seen by millions of people each and every day.
We would like this person to play a significant role in developing partnerships and enabling us to achieve our business goals. As a member of the Partnerships team, this person will work with customers of TradingView products, communicating with clients, and assisting with technical onboarding. Communication with customers in English and Portuguese via email and phone is essential, and full proficiency in English and Portuguese is a must. A prompt response, a desire to help clients, and a willingness to “solve hard problems” is key to accelerating your future here. You must be ready to learn new things, work with advanced analytics tools, and report performance in the company’s CRM.
- Managing inbound client partnership requests
- Developing outbound client pipelines
- Approaching partnerships from consultative mindset
- Proposing partner proposals and pitches
- Proofreading technical team responses for clients
- Collecting customer feedback and sharing findings with the team
- Owning a rigorous ‘test and learn’ methodology
- Constantly building overall brand recognition with customers and partners
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and partnership mindset
- Full proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Detail-oriented and punctual with deadlines
- Efficient with time and responsibilities
- Must be proficient in working with customer relationship management software
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, Slack, and various collaboration tools
- Be OK with a flexible working schedule
Please note: This is a remote role based in Brazil.
TradingView is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.