Who we are:
DevGrid is a top-tier software consulting company based in the UK, with a development hub in Brazil and operations spanning Europe and the US. We believe that world-class software can only be created by a motivated and enthusiastic team in an environment that fosters creativity and free thinking. Established in 2015, our goal is to drive innovation and digital transformation by combining our robust business culture and exceptional engineers with forward-thinking business insights.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking a talented and experienced professional to join our international team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for those looking to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a high-performing international team, offering ample opportunities for growth and development in both technical and interpersonal skills. We are searching for an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is truly passionate about their work.
What you'll be doing:
- Write high-quality code: As a Back-End Engineer, your primary responsibility would be to develop software. You will be expected to produce readable, performant code that scales;
- Own your work: You will be responsible for the whole process of delivery, from the initial refinement to production deployment;
- Be part of the team: You will be working closely with the Data and Product teams on identifying pressing problems and creating innovative, scalable solutions;
- Manifest quality and scalability: We are scaling and scaling quickly, so whatever solutions we put in place, we always emphasize quality and scalability.
Our tech stack:
- Back-End: Node.js, Prisma, GraphQL, Typescript, PostgreSQL;
- Front-End: React, React Native, Next.js, Typescript;
- Infrastructure: Terraform, Kubernetes, GCP, Github;
- Authentication: Auth0;
- CI: CircleCI;
- Testing: Jest, Playwright.
Essential requirements:Essential requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a Back-end engineer, within an agile software engineering team;
- Commercial experience using Node, Typescript, and SQL;
- Commercial experience developing 3rd party integrations;
- Experience with CI/CD tooling;
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting stacks;
- Advanced English, both spoken and written.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related field, or 8 years of equivalent professional experience;
- Experience working with international, cross-functional, and remote teams;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What we provide:
- Contract-based hiring;
- Full-time opportunity (40 hours per week);
- Flexible scheduling;
- 100% remote work / home office;
- Performance-based bonuses tied to achievements and deliverables;
- Open and flexible time-off policy;
- Supportive and collaborative work environment;
- Equipment program;
- Paid days off per year + holidays (variable) + recess days;
- Sponsorship program for relevant courses and training.
**All DevGrid positions are open to individuals from all backgrounds (including all races, colors, nationalities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, or any other applicable characteristics), promoting equal opportunities and affirmative action.
If you're interested in the job opening and our mission, come join us on this journey!
Live long and prosper to all! 🖖🚀
For more information, visit: